One thing you should know about us though, is that to be part of our team you’ll need to show exceptional character and a real passion for people.
You see, we’re a financial institution with a difference – we operate with a social conscience! We believe in providing value for money combined with personalised service.
“Banking that’s personal” – that’s our mantra. It’s not just a fancy slogan that a group of marketing people came up with either – this is a value that resonates through every part of our business.
We’ve got 20,000 members that we truly value and we want to make sure they receive the very best of everything. That’s the best service, the best products, access to the most efficient systems and advice they can trust.
So if this sounds like something you’d like to be part of take a look at our Current Vacancies and get in touch with us!
Chief Executive Officer
Queenslanders Credit Union
At Queenslanders, we’re all about creating a work environment where exciting challenges and wonderful opportunities are just the beginning.
And in true Queenslanders’ spirit we all pull together, working shoulder to shoulder – just as mates should. At Queenslanders you’ll enjoy a special kind of camaraderie with your colleagues. They are a great bunch of people dedicated and enthusiastic about doing the best they can for our members and each other. As a Queenslanders’ team member, you'll enjoy among other benefits:
- A fun, vibrant and inclusive culture
- A work environment where growth is vigorously pursued and achievements celebrated
- A positive work/life balance, with part time and casual roles available
- Fantastic opportunities for career advancement and personal development
- Working with a company that lives by a unique service philosophy to deliver positive, unforgettable experiences for members and workmates alike.
We provide full banking, lending and insurance services to our members, as well as administrative and technical support, via seven Member Service Centres throughout Queensland. So, great career prospects in fabulous locations may be waiting for you, dependant on your skills, qualifications and interests.
We get that it’s our staff that make it all happen, that our success lies with them, so we look for great people with great values and expertise.
We’re a spirited bunch here at Queenslanders, so with a spirited attitude to equal ours, you’ll be the person who fits this bill:
- You’ll embrace our vision of delivering legendary customer service and be genuinely passionate about fulfilling our members’ needs.
- Having a first-rate approach to what you do each day, you’ll be motivated and focused, and thrive on achievement.
- You’ll have high standards of professionalism, a ‘can do’ attitude, and a commitment to succeed.
- As a trustworthy and reliable person, with respect for your team mates and a keenness to learn from them, you’ll thrive in a supportive and ethical environment.
If we’ve just described you, and you’re excited about the possibility of joining our team, then we want to hear from you.
Check out our current vacancies.