Do you know how much you spend – each week, each month, each quarter?
If your money seems to disappear, try setting yourself a firm but achievable budget and start taking control of your money.
There are many ways to have your money working harder:
- Identify your medium to long term personal goals and prioritise them
- Take a hard look at your bills to see how you have been spending your money and work out where you can cut down
- Identify debts that have the highest interest charge and pay these off as a priority
- Consider having part of your salary regularly deducted from your savings account and transferred to an investment account
- Create a realistic but firm budget to help determine your saving capacity
- Reward yourself when you reach budget milestones.
A Bridges financial planner can help you assess your individual needs, explain suitable investments and develop appropriate strategies.
Bridges Financial Services Pty Limited (Bridges). ABN 60 003 474 977. ASX participant. AFSL No. 240837. This is general advice only and has been prepared without taking into account your particular objectives, financial situation and needs. Before making an investment decision based on this information, you should assess your own circumstances or consult a financial planner. In referring members to Bridges, Queenslanders Credit Union does not accept liability or responsibility of any act or omission or advice provided by Bridges or its authorised representatives. Part of the IOOF group.