Queenslanders is proud as punch to announce the launch of our brand new Mobile Banking facility!
Available on any internet-enabled mobile phone or device, Mobile Banking will allow you to do your banking with us on the run.
Having passed the same tests as our NetBanking when it comes to security, Mobile Banking will allow you to securely perform many online banking functions from your mobile device. Whether you need to transfer emergency money while you’re in line at the checkout, to pay your bills while you’re away from home, or simply check your balances on the go, Mobile Banking is just another way Queenslanders gives you access to your account when you need it – wherever you are..
The great news is that once you're registered for NetBanking, you'll automatically be able to access our new Mobile Banking facility. There's no need to register or sign up separately. If you're not currently registered for NetBanking, you can sign up quickly and easily by calling one of our friendly Member Service Officers on 1800 QLDERS. Then simply head to www.queenslanders.com.au on your smart phone and you’ll be automatically redirected to our mobile site. Easy!
We’ve been working to develop Mobile Banking according to the functions our members use most often when banking with us online, along with some other bonus features that will come in handy when you're out and about. Therefore, using Mobile Banking you’ll be able to perform the following functions:
- View account balances
- Locate and receive directions to your nearest rediATM!
- View transaction history for up to the past 3 months
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Transfer funds to another Queenslanders account*
- Transfer funds to any Australian bank account*
- Set up BPay payments* and view and delete BPay Billers
- View debit payment history for up to 200 transactions
- View and Delete external payees
- Edit internal and external payee Account Name and Reference
- Alter settings including controlling the number of transactions viewed per page and payment history timeframe
Keep in mind that there are plenty of other handy features available that you can access by logging into Queenslanders’ desktop NetBanking software as normal such as card activation/cancellation, application for loans, opening of new accounts and much more!
*These functions require that the member have the 2 Factor Authentication SMS Security feature enabled. Members must register for this using the desktop NetBanking facility to be able to perform these functions using Mobile Banking.